Collection of non-personal information
This information can include information such as your device’s IP address, browser type and version, operating system type and version, language preferences or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website, pages of our Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Website, access times and dates, and other statistics.
Keep Track of Personal Information
- You are able to access, add on, update or eradicate any specific personal information in relation to you.
- The data you can see, update or eradicate may change as the Website or Services may be modified.
- When you update information, however we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information, which is collected in our records.
- Some information may be retained in our private records after your eradication.
- Once the retention period expires, Personal Information shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
Using and Processing collected information
- The information which is collected from you may be used for any of the following purposes: personalization of your experience, improvement of our website, improvement of customer services and to respond to questions and email of our notification emails such as password reminders, updates etc.
- Non-personal information collected is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical information regarding Website usage. This statistical information is not aggregated or collected in such a way that would identify or indicate any particular user of the system.
We may process personal information related to you if one of the following applies:
(i) You have given your consent for one or more specific purposes. Note that under some legislation we may be allowed to process information until you object to such processing (by opting out), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases below. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Information is subject to European data protection law;
(ii) Provision of information is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
(iii) Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which you are subject;
(iv) Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
(v) Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
Information Transmitted to Third Parties (Advertisers, Sponsors, Others)
- You possess the potential to communicate and send information to third parties, which include advertisers, sponsors, and others selected by you. This may include reservation requests, Gift Certificate/Cards, sent to a friend, joining our email club, banquet, and party inquiries and comments.
- You assume all risk and should be aware of the ones which are associated with all communications and information transmission to third party advertisers, sponsors and others selected by you. Deewaan Restaurant maintains a copy of all transmissions made utilizing forms on this website.
3. You have the choice to either accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you have the choice to vote for a modification of your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the Website’s and services’ features.
Product and Service Providers
We may share Personal Information for these purposes with third-parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our Personal Information policies. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.